Here at Kid Bloggers Club, we are fortunate enough to work with many different brands, companies and entrepreneurs (such as work at home moms) in order to bring our readers (you!) quality information on enjoyable topics. No budget is too small, as long as the product or service benefits our community!
We are always expanding and looking for new partnerships. If you are interested in becoming a partner of Kid Bloggers Club, we would love to speak with you. Please contact us by using the form on our contact page, or by emailing hi[at]kidbloggersclub.com. All partnerships and sponsorships are handled directly by the Founder & Owner Ponn Sabra to assure the most beneficial plan to fit both parties’ needs and desires.
Brands We’ve Worked With
This is not a complete list: Disney, Hasbro, Chilli’s, World Book Encyclopedia, Knowledge Adventure (JumpStart, MathBlaster), SmartLabs, Discovery Girls Magazine, ecoist, and Ohanarama.
Social Media Partnership Options
Include but are not limited to:
- Text-link ads,
- Button or banner ads,
- Affiliate marketing projects,
- Sponsored posts,
- Sponsored reviews,
- Product reviews,
- Giveaway contests,
- Website reviews,
- Sponsored facebook comments and tweets,
- Guest posting,
- Written, audio or video interviews,
- Audio or video production,
- Customized multiple-Kid Bloggers campaigns,
- Local, regional or national meetups,
- Public speaking engagements,
- S-cubed STEM with the Sabra Sisters Sponsorships, and
- Discussing Your creative ideas and suggestions!