Ranked by Alexa ranking, this list was last updated February 18, 2013. We’ve been hosting this list since 2010. Congrats to all the Kid Bloggers who made this list!
If you’d like to be placed on this list, please contact us or email us at hi[at]kidbloggersclub.com and we’ll review your site and update it as we receive entries.*
Our goal is to have a complete and updated list of all the kid-friendly Kid Bloggers in the world.
Rules to be considered a “Kids Blog”:
The primary blogger or bloggers:
- must be less than 18 years of age,
- must post at least once a week,
- must have an Alexa ranking,(this means you have readers and traffic!)
- must write family-friendly content and appealing to all kids**!
- Blogs written by parents who “narrates” their kid’s words or life is not a kid blog. The blogger must be a kid. Once your kid is typing, talking on audio clips (podcasting), or video taping (by shooting the camera & talking) themselves, and most of the posts are his/her’s – then the blog is a “kids blog”.
- Blogs hosted on a subdomain, besides the free WordPress and Blogger/BlogSpot, will not be included because they will have the main domains Alexa ranking. Thus, this is unfair to others because the alexa ranking acquired is not the kid blogger’s own. More on this here.
We will try our best to keep this list as updated as possible, so please be patient with us. While we’re a kids business that makes money, this is still just our “side job” to our homeschool studies and house chores.
*Note: We reserve the right to change the format at any time, or reject entries for any reason without explanation.
**Note: The following topics will not be approved as kid-friendly: anything to do with or focuses on sex, drugs, violence, dating, bullying, cyber bullying, suicidal and homicidal posts, vampires, cliques, provocative posts and/or images, etc.
Don’t have an Alexa ranking yet?
Don’t be discouraged just yet! Keep blogging and commenting on other blogs (like ours), and soon you will. Check out our Marketing & Traffic and Blogging Tips to help you out as well. If we approve of your blog, we’ll keep your URL handy, so once you do get a score we’ll list you.